[Koha] Koha-Zebra Unimarc Authority Indexers

Bacamarte JN bacamarte.jn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 21:17:55 NZDT 2014

Hi everybody.
Everything but authority searching seens to work well in Koha installation
and the reason is that, unlike Marc21, Unimarc flavour comes without the
files 'authority-koha-indexdefs.xml' and 'authority-zebra-indexdefs.xls'. I
have tryed the instructions found in
https://github.com/colinsc/koha/blob/master/etc/zebradb/marc_defs/unimarc/authorities/authority-zebra-indexdefs.xsl,
http://www.mail-archive.com/koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org/msg77359.htmland
http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=23114, but they
did not work for me, much probably because of my lacking of experience, and
now I feel stuck in a dead end and it will be very frustrating to give up
Koha after spending so many spare time trying to give access to the almost
43,000 authority records created and still not available to the library
public users because of prior budged constraint.
Could someone help me in this ordeal? I installed Koha on Ubuntu desktop
packages. Many thanks.