[Koha] re-importing books, duplicate barcodes

magmatic magmatic at timkoop.com
Fri Jan 10 08:19:09 NZDT 2014

Thanks for the link, Fabio.

I tried making a barcode matching rule, but it doesn't seem to work, because
when I tried staging Marc records for import, I got this:

5068 records in file
0 records not staged because of MARC error
5068 records staged
0 records with at least one match in catalog per matching rule "barcode"
5067 item records found and staged

This tells me that nothing matched the barcode check.

This is my record matching rule for barcodes:

    Matching rule code: barcode
    Match threshold: 100
    Record type: Bibliographic record

Match points: