[Koha] superlibrarian can't edit item types

magmatic magmatic at timkoop.com
Fri Jan 10 06:06:57 NZDT 2014

I went to change the image of an item type.

When I selected a different image on the "Modify item type" page, and
clicked "Save changes", it takes me back to the "Item types administration"
page, with no messages or error messages.  But the images didn't change at
all.

I tried changing a description and saving that, but that didn't change
either.

I tried making a new item type. When I clicked "Save changes", it takes me
back to the "Item types administration" page like normal, but there is no
new item created, and no error message.

I'm logged in as the superlibrarian.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks!