[Koha] Zebra indexing problems

Tom Hanstra tom at nd.edu
Tue Jan 7 07:35:07 NZDT 2014

I'm seeing some rather odd indexing problems with incremental indexing
and Koha 3.12.05.

I have everything set up with Zebra 2.0.56 and Yaz 5.0.9.  Full indexing
works fine and incremental indexing logs the fact that changes are seen
and should be applied.  And I've had incremental indexing work
sometimes, but very seldom.  Most changes are simply not being found
when I search in the OPAC.  Even after the data and incremental index
changes, the old values are still being found rather than the new.

Has anyone seen such indexing problems before?  What can I be checking
to track this problem down and address it?

Thanks,
Tom

      Tom Hanstra                              Systems Administrator
      Hesburgh Libraries of Notre Dame         Phone: (574)631-4686
      208 Hesburgh Library                     Email: tom at nd.edu
      Notre Dame, IN  46556

                             Happy New Year!!