[Koha] Koha 3.14 bootstrap OPAC display question

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Jan 7 07:20:24 NZDT 2014

Greetings and happy new year

We're experimenting with 3.14.1 and a new colour scheme for the OPAC in our
test site.

The colour scheme seems to have applied just fine.  The problem is with
bootstrap.  With the bootstrap theme enabled we end up with unsightly grey
blocks with white text for  tags such as Source: Publisher: Availability: ,
etc.
Here's a link to an example of what it looks like
https://drive.google.com/a/efdss.org/?usp=chrome_app#folders/0B0ag4Jlx4aGmM2Y4NWIxNGUtMTEwMS00Zjc2LWFhMDUtYTdlZjE1ZmFhMzdk
When you go to the record there are similar blocks around the tags
for Publisher:  Description: Subject(s): In: Summary: etc.
Even when I remove our colour scheme, the grey blocks are still there.
I would like to have these tags appear in bold text in the same colour as
the rest of the text rather than highlighted in grey. Can anyone tell me
how to change this? Or point us in the right direction?

Thanks
--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler