[Koha] changed the database fron mySQL server but not reflecting in the search result of OPAC

Manos PETRIDIS egpetridis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 19:19:59 NZDT 2014

When you write that you've updated the db by hand do you refer to just the text columns populated by the import procedure, or did you also update the XML blob containing the "original" bibliographing information? It would be quite an undertaking if you performed the latter, and the code may prove useful enough for all. I understand though that searches are performed on indexes created by zebra, based on the information contained on the XML column, rather than the few discrete title/author/ISBN/etc. columns. Therefore, if you only updated those the data would appear OK in the interface but not when performing searches.

Sent from my iPhone