[Koha] Zebra and search for accented letters

Manos PETRIDIS egpetridis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 19:50:15 NZDT 2014

Hi there Pasi,

I may well be wrong, but I believe you might find points of interest in the
following threads, as they seem to pertain to similar problems:

[Koha] Tune Koha to enable precise regional language searching (of Oct 3rd,
2013)
http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2013-October/037509.html

[Koha] Search problems (of Jan 6th, 2014)
https://www.mail-archive.com/koha@lists.katipo.co.nz/msg09271.html

Kind regards,
Manos Petridis