[Koha] analytics, In:, search control number and search phrase

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 15:58:27 NZDT 2014

Hello koha community! I am trying to make the analytics work in my Koha
3.14.x debian server. I have bulk imported MARC, filling up 773s and 774s.
on the parent record, 774w for control number of child record and $t the
title. On the child record, in 773$w the control number of the parent
record, and $t the title.
I have the following samples:

Parent record:
=300  \\$b33 1/3 rpm
=501  \\$a001-anak.jpg
=505  \\$tAla-ala
=505  \\$tAnak
=505  \\$tAnak (Reprise)
=505  \\$tAnak ng Mahirap
=505  \\$tBuhay nga Naman ng Tao
=505  \\$tIkaw ba'y Pilipino
=505  \\$tKasaysayan
=505  \\$tKatamaran
=505  \\$tPag-ibig
=505  \\$tPulubi
=592  \\$dscanned
=655  \\$aSongs of Reflection / Longing
=692  \\$aRock Ballad
=694  \\$aContemporary
=695  \\$aA minor
=700  \\$aAguilar, Freddie Pascual$earranger
=700  \\$aAguilar, Freddie Pascual$ecomposer
=700  \\$aAguilar, Freddie Pascual$elyricist
=700  \\$aD' Amarillo$earranger
=700  \\$aMunji, Emy$earranger
=774  0#$w156-kasaysayan$tKasaysayan
=774  0#$w157-buhay-nga-naman-ng-tao$tBuhay nga Naman ng Tao
=774  0#$w158-pag-ibig$tPag-ibig
=774  0#$w159-ala-ala$tAla-ala
=774  0#$w160-pulubi$tPulubi
=774  0#$w161-katamaran$tKatamaran
=774  0#$w162-anak-ng-mahirap$tAnak ng Mahirap
=774  0#$w163-ikaw-ba-y-pilipino$tIkaw ba'y Pilipino
=774  0#$w164-naglaho$tNaglaho
=774  0#$w1-anak$tAnak
=774  0#$w2-anak-reprise$tAnak (Reprise)
=942  \\$cHIMIGALBUM
=952  \\$yHIMIGALBUM$oLP-0004$pLP-0004
=952  \\$yHIMIGALBUM$oLP-0090$pLP-0090
=952  \\$yHIMIGALBUM$oLP-0091$pLP-0091

The child record:
=LDR  00000njm a2200000Ia 4500
=008  140217s1978\\\\xx\\\\\\\\\\\\000\0\und\d
=001  a1-anak
=045  \\$a1978
=100  \\$aAguilar, Freddie$esinger
=245  \\$aAnak$cFreddie Aguilar
=260  \\$a[Place of publication not identified]$bSunshine / Vicor Music
Corp.$c1978
=300  \\$b33 1/3 rpm
=365  \\$b30
=500  \\$aA hit in Asia and translated into a dozen languages (including
English, Japanese, French, Russian, and German), Aguilar's first hit is
among the most popular folk ballads ever recorded in the Philippines. The
song dwells on the sacrifices made by doting parents for their children,
upholding traditional family values and criticizing prodigal children who
forget what their parents have done for them once they have grown. The
lyrics are sung in a way that they almost sound like they are spoken,
striking an emotional chord when Aguilar speaks directly to prodigal
children then ends the song with a call for the them to ask for forgiveness
and total understanding from their parents. The duple time of the rhythm
gives the song a reflective character while the acoustic guitar
accompaniment hints at a folk-rock influence. \r\n\r\n(From CCP Encyclopedia
of Philippine Art, vol. 6, p. 221-222)
=501  \\$a001-anak.jpg
=583  \\$iLP-0004 without cover
=592  \\$dscanned
=593  \\$aA$b1$dFirst performed by Freddie Aguilar in the First Metro Manila
Popular Music Festival in 1978
=594  \\$aAguilar, Freddie Pascual$c5/0/1953$fGregorio Aguilar$gSalud
Pascual
=596  \\$aAguilar, Freddie Pascual$c0/5/1953$fGregorio Aguilar$gSalud
Pascual
=599  \\$aD' Amarillo
=655  \\$aSongs of Reflection / Longing
=692  \\$aRock Ballad
=694  \\$aContemporary
=695  \\$aA minor
=700  \\$aAguilar, Freddie Pascual$ecomposer
=700  \\$aAguilar, Freddie Pascual$elyricist
=700  \\$aD' Amarillo$earranger
=730  \\$aAnak
=773  0#$whimig_album_id-1$tAnak
=856  \\$3view in Himig website$uhttp://himig.com.ph/songs/1-anak
=942  \\$cHIMIG

In the xslt, which is the default, first option when In: *Parent record
title* is click, it searches first for the control number, which is what I
wanted. however, what happens is it searches for Phrase instead so I am
given a result of many titles, which is what I don't need. should 001 be all
numbers? That's why I'm getting this? Or there's is something I missed.
Thanks and more power Koha community!