[Koha] problems with layout when changing the language

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Feb 17 11:22:03 NZDT 2014

Haik Zargaryan schreef op za 15-02-2014 om 02:04 [-0800]:
> We have translated koha into Armenian and installed it on our system.
>  However, when we are switching from English to Armenian, in the staff
> section strange layouts are used instead o the default ones.

My first guess would be something in the translation is causing a
Javascript error, I've seen this happen before.

Go to that page with the Javascript error console open in your browser
and see if you see any critical errors appearing that don't when you do
it in English.

If you see something, it might help you look through the translated file
and see where it's coming from.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.