[Koha] Customizing the Koha OPAC on Koha 3.14.02

vishal patil vishal.patil at osslabs.biz
Wed Feb 12 22:41:14 NZDT 2014

hi,

You can navigate to home=> koha administration => global system preferences
=> navigate to left and click on OPAC
 Here you will find section like header,opacMain UserBlock,opacUserCSS

If you want to add something in your header you can edit OpacHeader and add
any html code as you want and design it using OpacUserCss