[Koha] adding filed 949 and volume in item interface

Ekelem Vera veraforlive at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 2 06:43:19 NZDT 2014

hi,
I have the following challenges, can anybody help me out!

1. I have tried to add field 949 to my koha structure, after adding it does not reflect, what could be the problem?
2. in my item, there is no field for volume, assuming i have books with the following characteristics:  volume 1, copy1, volume 2 copy1, volume 2 copy2, how will i enter this information in my item field?
Thank you.
Vera

Akpokodje Vera N.
Systems Analyst

University of Jos Library,Jos,
Plateau State.

Nigeria.
blog: http://teenzclobe.blogspot.com
Telephone: +234 8036357386
alternative email: vera4live at gmail.com

GIVE JESUS A CHANCE TODAY! HE CARES FOR YOU!