[Koha] Fine calculation issue-Urgent

vishal patil vishal.patil at osslabs.biz
Thu Dec 25 02:59:38 NZDT 2014

Hi All,

I am facing issue in fine calculation using Koha. Fine is not getting
calculated by the system so it is very difficult for us to find out those
transaction for which fines are not getting calculated.

Koha version= 3.02
OS =OpenSuSe
FineMode=Production
crontab is set and running for fines.pl

when I run fines.pl file I received below error message:
Use of qw(...) as parentheses is deprecated at /opt/kohaclone/C4/Serials.pm
line 679.
Use of qw(...) as parentheses is deprecated at /opt/kohaclone/C4/Serials.pm
line 693.
No branchcode argument to new.  Should be C4::Calendar->new(branchcode =>
$branchcode) at /opt/kohaclone/misc/cronjobs/fines.pl line 135.
writing to /tmp/koha_2014-12-24.log

Kindly let us know what action to perform to avoid this issue and calculate
fine automatically.

--

*Warm Regards,Vishal Patil*