[Koha] Adding accession number

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 02:38:35 NZDT 2014

Dear Johnstone,

You could use barcode option itself for accommodating accession number for
an item.
When you go edit items for a particular record, you get to chose -Add item
and multiple items option. For multiple copies ( items), just provide
starting accession number and rest will be added in a sequence.

Regards
Satish MV
Librarian
Govt. Engineering College, Hassan.