[Koha] Koha 3.18 - CSS information

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 13 05:15:39 NZDT 2014

Greetings,

> Relatively new to CSS customization and am learning the backend of Koha
> (latest version installed) on my own.

Congratulations! :)

> Where would I look for the template information for Koha's bootstrap
> theme?
> I would like to use and apply the CSS information already contained in
> 3.18
> to new code that requires CSS styling (e.g., a CSS left-hand menu in
> opacnavleft for hyperlinks.
> I'd like to keep font styles, headings, font weights, etc. as uniform as
> possible
> throughout the catalogue while coding.

If you are attempting to customize Koha's appearance with CSS, you can
create your own CSS file and set the appropriate system preference.
Check out opaccolorstylesheet,  opaclayoutstylesheet, and  OPACUserCSS
system preferences.

If you are actually just trying to grab bits and pieces, the "inspect
element" should suffice. Though, you can likely find the file in a directory
somewhere similar to:
/usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/css

GPML,
Mark Tompsett