[Koha] Assalam o alaikum

Arslan Farooq arslanone at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 02:50:16 NZDT 2014

Aoa Arshad,

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 1:17 PM, Arshad Iqbal <arshadsanwal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please help me in downloading koha from koha official website. How to
> download with its complete server and services.? I want to install koha on
> windows. Please i need your help in this matter.

I've never tried to install Koha on Windows.

Another person asked same question, please have a look:
http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2012-January/031876.html
http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2012-January/031885.html

And this: http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2012-January/031885.html

If you choose to try and learn how to install Linux and then Koha on Linux,
there are numerous resources how to do that.

See this:
*Dual Boot Ubuntu and Windows 7*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeSaVzyPY8k

Or this:
*Install Ubuntu Linux using a bootable USB Flash Drive on any Computer   *
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIF8e_5F9B4

Once you are able to do above, then install Koha by following this:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_ubuntu_-_packages

Hope this helps.

Arslan

--