[Koha] Koha 3.18 : Search Patrons -- Possible Bug

Bob Ewart bob-ewart at bobsown.com
Fri Dec 5 09:06:19 NZDT 2014

Hi

I updated Koha last night on Xubuntu using the PPA.  Now I'm having the
same problem on Firefox 34.0, It's working on Firefox 33.0.
As a work around, you can search using the 'Check out' tab on the home
page and then clicking on the "Details" tab.

On Firefox 34.0 the console shows:
Empty string passed to getElementById().
jquery.js:2
Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated.  Use defaultPrevented
instead.           jquery.js:3
TypeError: c is undefined query.dataTables.min.js  65

On Firefox 33.0, which works, the console shows:
Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated.  Use defaultPrevented
instead.           jquery.js:3
window.controllers is deprecated. Do not use it for UA
detection.                        nsHeaderInfo.js:412
Empty string passed to getElementById().           jquery.js 2

--
Bob Ewart

>>> http://s30.postimg.org/409gpgq1d/ff1.png