[Koha] Serial-Article Indexing

Iming Chan imingchan at yahoo.com.au
Thu Aug 28 00:58:49 NZST 2014

Hello Elaine,

We also use the same MARC 773 field for indexing journal articles.  However,
I would like to know how do you get your OPAC catalogue to show
"Availability: Periodical article" (on the search result list) and
"Holdings: Periodical article" (on the detailed item record)?

Our shows "Availability: No items available" (on the search result list) and
"No physical items for this record" (on the detailed item record)!  This can
be a little confusing.

For example:
http://opac.translib.com/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?biblionumber=11516&query_desc=kw%2Cwrdl%3A%20railway%20digest

Regards,