[Koha] facing problem

Syed Aamir Abbas syed.aamirabbas at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 18:27:25 NZST 2014

Hello Sir / Madam.!
I am using Koha 3.4.1 (Fedora based) , I am facing a big problem that when I search any biblio record, a message appeared
"Can't call method "data" on an undefined value at /opt/koha/lib/C4/Search.pm line 1488"I have also rebuild zebra index but no result shown.
Except Biblio  holdings, everything is existing (patron record, fine record, ) etc . . .I am in huge trouble , so Pl help me out from this trouble.I shall be thankful in this regard.
Regards,

SYED AAMIR ABBAS
Mphil - LIS .- Minhaj University, Lahore.
Assistant Librarian
Air University, Multan Campus.
Multan Cantt-
Ph: +92-61-4780091 ext-246