[Koha] KohaCon14 Info?

Tim Skeers tim.skeers at lib.state.ia.us
Wed Aug 20 08:38:08 NZST 2014

>I'm not actually flying between EZE and AEP, though that would be
>hilarious.

[Timothy Skeers] I don't think it's the case anymore (haven't checked the schedules), but at one time one of the major airlines had a regularly scheduled flight between San Francisco and Oakland. There was even a short news feature done on one of the network news shows, about the time the flight was going to be discontinued. They are about 12 miles apart, which would make it only slightly less ridiculous than taking a flight between the Buenos Aires airports.

Tim

Timothy Skeers | Cataloger | Iowa Library Services/State Library of Iowa | 1112 E. Grand Avenue | Des Moines, Iowa | 50319 | tim.skeers at lib.state.ia.us | (515) 725-0605