[Koha] "Refine your search" in Koha 3.16

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Wed Aug 20 06:51:16 NZST 2014

Oh dear. I agree.  This is not helpful.  We now have all the incorrect
versions of names appearing in the list.  The point of the 4xx fields is to
direct people to the correct version, not give them the incorrect versions
as an alternative along with the correct version.

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 11:51 AM, Witoszynskyj Stephan <stephan at wito.org>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just upgraded from Koha 3.14 to 3.16. I noticed a difference in the
> „Refine your search bar“, which kind of irritates me. Koha 3.14 used to
> list only the contents of the field 100 under „Authors“. Koha 3.16
> apparently also lists the contents of 400 fields. In my case, this behavior
> is not desirable. Is there a way to revert to the behavior of Koha 3.14?
>
> Regards,
>   Stephan

Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)