[Koha] Question about how Notices work in 3.16

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 11:36:30 NZST 2014

Hi all,

I got a good question about notices in 3.16 that I don't know the answer
to. As always the answer will go in the manual once I have it :)

In the "Overdue notice/status triggers" tool, if we just put a check mark
in just the "Email" column, will an overdue notice be printed for people
with out email? If we put a check in both the "Email" and "Print" columns,
does Koha send the patron both an email and a printed notice?

I think there is a bug right now where the print isn't generated at all  -
but I'd like the theoretical answer so that we have it documented when the
bug is fixed :)

Nicole