[Koha] Patron search error

Ann Murphy library at katikaticollege.school.nz
Thu Aug 14 09:08:24 NZST 2014

Hi Kamil

The general consensus was that it is

"wrong version of DBIx::Class" thanks to Chris Cormack and

"Most important is what Linux distribution and version you're running on.

If your kernel and Perl versions are this old, I'm going to hazard a
guess it's a pretty old one.
…
My expectation would be that the version of DBIx::Class you have
installed is lower than the one required by Koha. How this is fixed
depends totally on what distribution/version you're running and how the
modules have been installed.

--
thanks to Robin Shea".

I have passed the message on to our support people but they haven't fixed it
yet and I don't have permission.

Cheers
Ann Murphy
Librarian