[Koha] Temporary shelving location

Jason M. Burds JBurds at dubuque.lib.ia.us
Thu Aug 14 03:46:31 NZST 2014

We would love to do this.

Currently we have to batch change the items from a saved text file.

I was thinking of possibly writing an SQL script that would fine all items with the status of checked out and the temporary location and modify them to the permanent location.  This would let shelvers know where to return the item.

Jason Burds
I.T. Supervisor
Carnegie-Stout Public Library
(563)589-4229