[Koha] Sandboxes

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Fri Aug 8 22:06:25 NZST 2014

I can't be of much help with the biblibre sandboxes.. but your mail did
spur me on to get the ptfs-europe ones back up and running.

I've got them going again this morning (UK Time), and have updated the
sandboxes wiki page accordingly again.

Feel free to give them a go, they're pretty much a clone of the biblibre
ones, with the only distinction being that they are all configured as
MARC21, DOM, DOM and ICU at the back end. You can still load a UNIMARC DB,
but search will be hindered somewhat.  The other difference, which should
be transparent to the user, is that they are all hosted on one server in a
multi-tenant configuration.  This may affect performance somewhat if
everyone hits them at the same time.

Hope that helps at least a little Nicole

Martin Renvoize
Software Engineer, PTFS Europe Ltd
Skype:
Landline: 0203 286 8685