[Koha] Check-out digest notice email not working properly

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Thu Aug 7 08:11:27 NZST 2014

Hi,

I think you are missing the ---- that will tell the notice which lines
need to be repeated. If you look at the sample notice that is installed
with Koha, you will see something like this:

----
<<biblio.title>>
----

So for your example, I think this could work (but haven't tested):

----
<<biblio.title> <<biblio.seriestitle>> by <<biblio.author>> <br>
----

Hope this helps,

Katrin