[Koha] Generated barcode vs. label creator

L. Jennings Rancourt lichentherelevant at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 01:23:32 NZST 2014

Hello,

I am creating a new library for our local charter school and I am having a
bear of a time. I would like Koha to generate barcodes as I catalog and
then print labels from the label creator.
I have set the appropriate option in the admin and the barcode generates in
the item record, but I cannot, for the life of me, get it to then print via
the label creator. In fact, it doesn't seem to be pulling any information
at all.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you,
Lichen

ps. Please email me directly, for some reason I do not get list updates.

--
~  ad deum qui laetificat juventutem meam  ~

L. Jennings Rancourt
www.remainingrelevant.net
lichentherelevant at gmail.com

~ to god giveth joy to my youth ~