[Koha] Fines not charged

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Aug 3 00:22:18 NZST 2014

Hi,

I have been thinking about this and I am not sure what might cause the
problem you see - but here are some ideas on where I would start looking:

- system preference finesmode is set to calculate and charge fines
- system preference maxfine is > 0 or empty
- circulation conditions: fine amount, fine charging interval, and
overdues fines cap are > 0
- circulation conditions: suspension in days and max suspension duration
are not used
- fines.pl is running regularly

Hope you can get it working,

Katrin