[Koha] Customizing the intranet

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 21:02:57 NZST 2014

Hello Koha community! I will be implementing in our library having this in
MARC field 937$a the Encoders, the one who entered the biblio records, 937$b
Editor and 937$c Approving person (the head cataloger who approves if the
bibliographic records are Okay). Although logs can be seen who added,
modified, deleted certain records, our Head Cataloger does not have access
to this, and she wouldn't mind going through this motions, I do the
reporting for this. Now, I want to show this fields in the intranet details
view, but I don't want to use the XSLTs, please see the image here:
<http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5796528/for_koha_question.jpg>  I
have actually only modified the detail.tt in
/usr/share/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/catalogue/detail.tt.
I added the following:
				SELECT ExtractValue(biblioitems.marcxml,
'//datafield[@tag="937"]/subfield[@code="a"]') FROM biblioitems WHERE
biblioitems.biblionumber=[% biblionumber %]

</li>
As this gives me the data for the encoder, but I don't know where the mysql
query is supposed to be and what variables to call and others. Can somebody
lead me on how to do what I wanted to do? We're using Koha Pi in a Debian
6.x server. Thanks and cheers!