[Koha] Barcode Stripe - Height

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 23:44:24 NZST 2014

Hi,
barcode size is proportional to label size,
and height of space on the label not used for callnumber, as in your example

You are printing a lot of labels (5 x 13) on A4 page, and using a font size
of 16 or more for callnumber.

I think that if you need bigger barcodes consider printing a small number
per page or decreasing font size
(but that could only affect barcode height, not witdh), or
edit C4/Labels/Label.pm and change
barcode width (currently 0.8 of label with)

Regards,
Bernardo

--
Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel