[Koha] errors, migrating from 3.10.04 to 3.14.04

anjoze joseanjos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 03:26:22 NZST 2014

Like you, I have some problems migrating from 3.10.04 to 3.14.04
I'm upgrading from a manually installed 3.10 Koha on Ubuntu to a latest
stable Koha Debian packages on a new server.
I create a new server, installed Koha and imported the db.

*1st ERROR:*
[Wed Apr 9 15:35:17 2014] updatedatabase.pl: DBD::mysql::db do failed: Can't
create table 'koha_koha.authorised_values_branches' (errno: 150) at
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/installer/data/mysql/updatedatabase.pl line
6122.

*2nd ERROR:*
Some of the Authorised Values can't be selected.
For example:
When edit Items can't select *Use restrictions* or *Source of acquisition*
When edit Patrons can't select *Additional attributes and identifiers*

-----
Koha version: 	3.08.04
       - -
José Anjos