[Koha] How to clean Koha imported records?

Layale Bassil lb26 at aub.edu.lb
Sat Apr 5 18:02:39 NZDT 2014

Hello Jerwyn,

Thanks a lot for your help! In fact we are importing data from many sources which are not consistent, so not all items have barcodes... Do you suggest that I use the itemnumber? Will all items have an itemnumber when imported? Is it generated by Koha?

On another hand, I read in the wiki that I need to truncate the following tables:

 *   bibio
 *   biblioitems
 *   items
 *   auth_header