[Koha] ATHENA to KOHA Migration.

Jerwyn Fernandez jerwyn_fernandez at southville.edu.ph
Tue Apr 1 13:39:41 NZDT 2014

Dear all,

I was able to solve my problem thank you for all the generosity to answer
my query. I just used marcedit and some regex.

Specially I would like to thank Eugene Jose Espinoza, who patiently worked
with me.

Thank you and best regards,

- JERWYN

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 1:27 PM, <adalid at tij.uia.mx> wrote:

> In MarcEdit using MarcEditor:
>
> Go to Tools> Add/Delete Field (F7)
>
> * Select the tag 050 in the field selector and leave the "Field Data"
> blank.
> * In search options select only "Match case" and "Remove Duplicate Data".
> * Clic the "Delete Filed" button and see the changes .
>
> Works with your data sample with one record containing a duplicated 050
> Tag.
>

> Please try with a major set of records.
>
> Saludos,
>
> FAOA

> Este correo electronico puede contener informacion confidencial y
> privilegiada, por lo que se prohibe el uso, reproduccion, retransmision o
> divulgacion no autorizada, parcial o total, de su contenido. Si usted no es
> el destinatario del presente correo, por favor notifiquelo al remitente
> mediante reenvio a su correo electronico y borrelo de inmediato. Para
> conocer el aviso de privacidad le pedimos acceder a la siguiente liga:
> http://www.iberotijuana.edu.mx/?doc=/avisoprivacidad/index.html
> --
> Los acentos han sido removidos intencionalmente para facilitar la lectura
> del mensaje independiente a la codificacion del mismo.

Jerwyn G. Fernadez
Basic Education Librarian
Southville International School and Colleges