[Koha] Overdue reminders not being generated after making the libraries independent

S Anand sanand1948 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 02:22:18 NZST 2013

Dear all,

We have more than one libraries attached to our Koha System, and to make
all the libraries independent of one another, we enable the function *
“Prevent*” staff from modifying objects (holds, items, patrons etc.)
belonging to other libraries.  The Libraries have now become independent,
but, *the system has stopped  generating overdue reminders*.

(*Steps followed are*: Administration – Global system preferences –
Administration – under login options –Independent branches – selected
“Prevent” staff from from modifying objects (holds, items, patrons etc.)
belonging to other libraries).  *We are using Koha version: 3.08.03.000
*

Can any one let me know as to why the system stopped generating overdue
reminders after making the libraries independent?   Is there any way to
correct it so that the system generates overdue reminders - as was being
done until making the libraries independent as above.

 I would very much appreciate your help in this regard and look forward to
your reply.

*Note:  *

Thanks and Regards

S Aanand