[Koha] email about patron account deatils

Saira Asghar saira.asghar23 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 16:56:06 NZST 2013

Dear All

When we create any patron account in koha. Database send him an email about
his account details (username and password for login at OPAC ). But in case
of *import patrons* it is not sending emails to patrons. it should be send.

If any one has its solution then please tell me. If any command needs to
run after importing patron. So, all importing patrons receive the email
about their account detail then please send that command.

--
*Regards*

Saira Asghar
Librarian