[Koha] Voting for the Kohacon 2014 location

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 03:14:47 NZST 2013

Hello Paul,

> From: Paul Poulain <paul.poulain at biblibre.com>

>Last year (or was it in 2011 ?) there was some misunderstandings about
>the poll: the location that was placed 1 got 5 points, 2nd=4 points,
>3rd=3 points,...
>BUT: if one just choose one location, it got 5 points, and all others 0
>points.
>The idea being:
>* case 1 "I prefer X, but don't mind going to Y"
>* case 2 "I want to go to X, will never to to Y"
>
>To avoid a misunderstanding this year, could we explain now how will the
>poll work ?

Good one Paul. The misunderstanding was last year. I have voted and first tried only ranking one option and not picking the other. I got thrown an error that I have not completed the survey. So I guess you have to rank both.

I, however, also wait for Mirko to clarify this.

Cheers.

Olugbenga Adara

Skype: gbengaadara
Blog: http://gbengaadara.blogspot.com