[Koha] A Koha area on Stack Exchange?

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Tue Sep 24 01:18:28 NZST 2013

As a long time Stack Exchange vet, I'd **love** to see a koha Stack
Exchange site... but given the "community" drive here, I must admit that
I'm not sure Stack Exchange is the best fit in this case. Koha's needs tend
to swing slightly more towards a traditional forum. Stack Exchange might
stifle some of the discussion that keeps this community healthy.

To that end, if people here still like Stack Exchange, we could try
Discourse (www.discourse.org), which is sort of open source, but has some
of the Stack Exchange team behind it.

  Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
York College, Nebraska
402.363.5603
jcoehoorn at york.edu

 *The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society*