[Koha] [Koha-devel] New newsletter editor volunteer

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Tue Sep 17 02:46:40 NZST 2013

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 3:34 PM, Daniel Grobani <danielg.koha at gmail.com>wrote:

> As I recall, when I took over from Nicole the only requirement was the
> willingness to do it. What's the current process for Chad to get
> approved by the community?

Willingness to do it is certainly the main criterion, so thanks, Chad, for
volunteering!  And thanks, Daniel, for having done an excellent job with
the newsletter.

I suggest that Chad plan on showing up on the next general IRC meeting in
case anybody has questions, and to be open if anybody else wants to help
out with the newsletter.

Regards,

Galen
--