[Koha] Web Installation - Undefined ARRAY

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Sep 12 10:23:05 NZST 2013

Paul Littlefield schreef op wo 11-09-2013 om 15:49 [+0100]:
> I have completed the 'koha-upgrade-to-3.4' script.
>
> If I now go to the 'Web Installation' section in a web browser, I get
> the attached error...

It looks like that page can't handle the outdated datebase structure. It
should be able to, the column it's complaining about only came in in
3.12, so that's a bug.

Anyway, you might have more success updating from the command line.

You can do this with the "koha-upgrade-schema" script:

$ sudo koha-upgrade-schema libraryname

That should cause that column to be created.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.