[Koha] Category Types in Koha

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Sep 11 08:19:55 NZST 2013

> I wanted to ask if we can add/delete the category type(While adding a
> patron) in KOHA??

Why do you want to do this? Category types are built in, so they are
not configurable. The only time Koha requires that you think about
category types is when defining patron categories (which are a sub-set
of category types).

You might want to set the "AddPatronLists" system preference to list
"specific categories" if you don't want the staff users to have to
deal with category types when creating new patrons.

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries