[Koha] SIP2 testing error

Catherine Kerrigan Catherine.Kerrigan at acsa.sa.edu.au
Tue Sep 10 16:47:11 NZST 2013

Hello folks!

We're new to the Koha world and have just installed the latest version of Koha in preparation for the installation of an RFID/self-check system.  Running a SIP test today, we got the following:

sudo perl -IC4/SIP/ -MILS C4/SIP/SIPServer.pm /etc/koha/SIPconfig.xml

We get the following error back:

UNIVERSAL->import is deprecated and will be removed in a future perl at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/SIP/Sip/MsgType.pm line 22

mismatched tag at line 92, column 2, byte 3028 at /usr/lib/perl5/XML/Parser.pm line 187

We searched the community website unsuccessfully to determine the problem, so now we are putting it out to the community in the hope that someone might be able to figure out what we are doing incorrectly.

Many thanks in anticipation of your help.

Catherine Kerrigan  :::  Librarian and Projects Officer
T 08 8299 7300  ::: F 08 8172 0504
Adelaide Central School of Art ::: PO Box 225 Fullarton SA 5063
7 Mulberry Road Glenside SA 5065 ::: (adjacent to the Adelaide Film Studios)
www.acsa.sa.edu.au<http://www.acsa.sa.edu.au/>
Library news<http://www.acsalibrary.blogspot.com.au/>