[Koha] Additional language error

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 10:07:15 NZST 2013

Araik,
the attached file is missing, but I think you are referring to
the MARC frameworks

The problem is that what you see in the cataloging module are
values stored in the database, and they are not currently translated.

There are some efforts to add those strings to the translation
process, but they are not ready yet.

What I can do is build a custom made translation file
from the frameworks, but you need to translate it offline,
and there are a lot of strings, around 1600 counting biblios
and auth frameworks.

Regards,
Bernardo

--