[Koha] Zebra Indexing Issue ( Records does not appear in the catalog)

Sarwar421 sarwarazhar55 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 19:26:36 NZST 2013

Dear All,

I am facing an issue in koha.  I have successfully imported the marc records
in koha . But when i try to search them it wont appear in the result . But i
can see these records in reservoir. My zebra file is running properly (I
have checked it using this command 'ps -ef | grep zebrasrv' ).
When it try to run this command for indexing
'perl/home/koha/kohaclone/misc/migration_tools/*rebuild_zebra.pl –a –b –z' *

it just take few seconds to execute ( only 33 records were imported) but no
output comes in return. But when i change parameters as * 'rebuild_zebra.pl
-b -r -v'  *
it gives me the following output.

Zebra configuration information
================================
Zebra biblio directory      = /var/lib/koha/zebradb/biblios
Zebra authorities directory = /var/lib/koha/zebradb/authorities
Koha directory              = /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin
BIBLIONUMBER in :     999$c
BIBLIOITEMNUMBER in : 999$d
================================
skipping authorities
====================
exporting biblio
====================
1................................
Records exported: 33
====================
REINDEXING zebra
CLEANING

It seems like the script performs the indexing but i don't know why i am
still not be able to see my records ..
Any help on this would be appreciate able.As i am stuck in this and could
not find any proper solution.

Regards
Sarwar