[Koha] Advice for manipulating the patron database with code

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Oct 31 15:33:53 NZDT 2013

magmatic schreef op wo 30-10-2013 om 19:17 [-0700]:
> I'm pretty sure this will work.  The reason I'm saying all this is
> just so
> that if anyone out there has any advice for me before I begin, I would
> take
> it.  Perhaps there are pitfalls to guard against, or perhaps there is
> some
> feature of Koha I don't know about since I'm not all that familiar
> with it
> yet.

This ought to work fine. There aren't any particular gotchas with the
borrowers table really. If you get a script with the proper mapping, and
you never change the borrower number (which I wouldn't expect to happen
anyway) then this should be an effective way of doing this.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.