[Koha] CCSR and PROG

Landers, Paul paul.landers at ttuhsc.edu
Wed Oct 30 09:38:49 NZDT 2013

Easy fix, Owen.  Thanks!

However, that brings up a longstanding confusion:  when to use opaccolorstylesheet vs. opaclayoutstylesheet vs. OPACUserCSS?  For example, I currently use a custom stylesheet for opaccolorstylesheet in PROG.  If I decide on CCSR, which  requires opaccolorstylesheet = colors.css, would I then move my custom sheet to opaclayoutstylesheet or would I include it inline with OPACUserCSS?

Paul