[Koha] Notices Documentation Question

Lindsay Shaw lshaw at shelburnelibrary.ca
Wed Oct 30 08:58:15 NZDT 2013

We are using KOHA 3.6 so I'm not sure if this will be of any help...
The following tags are used for our notices:

<<items.content>> for:
- Advance Notice of Item Due
- Item Due Reminder
- Overdue Notice

<<biblio.title>> and <<biblio.author>> for:
- Item Check-in
- Item Checkout
- Hold Available for Pickup
- Hold Placed on Item

Neither <<items.itype>> nor <<issues.date_due>> seem to work for us either.
They don't generate any information; they just appear as code/tag.
I just assumed this is one of the features that won't actually be functional
until we upgrade to a more recent version of KOHA.

Best,

// Lindsay Shaw
Library Administrative Assistant
Shelburne Public Library