[Koha] Solr

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at biblibre.com
Wed Oct 23 20:15:08 NZDT 2013

Viviane,

Are you conscious of Solr is a not completely implemented in Koha?
The current Koha code allows to configure your indexes/mappings and to
launch a search on OPAC.
The staff interface does not use the Solr search.

Note there has been a discussion at the KohaCon about Solr, see the
wiki page http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaCon13_searchengine_plan

Regards,
Jonathan