[Koha] Koha instance with over 86 000 item records is been slow

amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Wed Oct 23 07:43:47 NZDT 2013

Hi

I have a  Koha instance with over 86 000  item records and is reported to
getting somewhat slower  especially in the circulation function. It is
running on a  server with 2.7 GHz processor and 2G RAM and running on
Ubuntu. Is there a way of optimizing Mysql database?

Admire Mutsikiwa

ICT Projects Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

---
Join the Alumni Associaton of the University of Zimbabwe and become a part of this great legacy!!!
The Alumni Association of the University of Zimbabwe.  Our Past, Our Present, Our Future Together

Follow us on

Facebook: www.facebook.com/UniversityofZimbabweAlumni   Twitter: AlumniUZ
Website:  www.alumni.uz.ac.zw                           E-mail:  dev.alumnirelations at admin.uz.ac.zw