[Koha] Call for news for the October newsletter (especially re KohaCon13!)

Daniel Grobani danielg.koha at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 11:26:25 NZDT 2013

Dear Koha kommunitarians,

I'm harvesting news for this month's newsletter. Please send me by the
27th anything you think your fellow community members might like to
know about.

And all you lucky #kohacon13 attendees, here's your chance to share
your experience with the community in more than 140-character chunks!

"News" can be as short as a sentence or as long as a paper. I
especially encourage you to send me a line or two for the
gossip/society column about what you're currently working on.

And if you know of a go-live not announced on the list, please be sure
to let me know about it.

Thanks,
Daniel Grobani