[Koha] Fines.pl Script is not working

Sarwar421 sarwarazhar55 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 20:26:05 NZDT 2013

Hi,

I need to know why , fines.pl script is not working for my koha system.
Whenever i run this command
' perl /koha-3.12.04/misc/cronjobs/fines.pl ' i get error saying no
branchcode argument passed.

Here is the exact error:
"Use of uninitialized value $branchcode in exists at
/koha-3.12.04/misc/cronjofines.pl line 110.

No branchcode argument passed to Koha::Calendar->new at
/koha-3.12.04/misc/crobs/fines.pl line 169."

I try to run it with different paramters as well. like -o, -l ,-v. but error
is still there. Can anybody help me in resolving that issue.? I am stuck in
here ,could not find any solution to that error. Any help in this ,would be
great.