[Koha] Zebra/Yaz versions for 3.12.05

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Thu Oct 10 05:58:27 NZDT 2013

At 12:20 PM 10/9/2013 -0400, Tom Hanstra wrote:
>Colin,
>
>Thanks for this information.  I was able to get this combination working
>as well.
>
>What I was unable to get working was the combination of zebra 2.0.55 with
>yaz 5.0.1.  I tried both with RPM's in my first iteration and later tried
>to compile this myself.  Could not get that to work.
>
>But this combination does, so I'm back in business.

I'm not sure of other distros, but Ubuntu posted Yaz 5
(libyaz5_5.0.0-1indexdata_amd64.deb) on 1st Oct -- I also had problems when
we tried it on the sandbox, and I'm not savvy enough to see anything
obvious in the changelog... (we're using yaz-client 4.2.18 with zebraidx
2.0.44 in production for Koha 3.8.5)

Best - Paul